| -Directions to the Equestrian Center-
|Equestrian Center Features:
||• Ring #1 - Footing: Manufactured stone dust Size: 125 ft. X 220 ft.
• Ring #2 - Footing: Manufactured stone dust Size: 140 ft. X 240 ft.
• Trail System - 3 miles
• Cross Country Jumps
• Water for Horses
• Two Dressage Judges Stands
• Concession Stand
• Entry Booth
• Two Hunter-Jumper Judges Stands (new 4/20/10)
• Spectator Shade Pavilion (new 08/04/11)
|The rings are located in the center of a 27 acre site with plenty of parking area. A stone entrance drive is well marked at the Grimville Road entrance. Direction signs are located on Route 27 at Watersville Road and on Route 94 at Newport Road.
|Interested in Renting the Carroll County Equestrian Center
for your Organization's Next Event?
||• Youth Equine Organizations • (4-H, Pony Club) • $150/Per Day
• Other Equine Organizations • $225/Per Day
• Instructions at the Center • (by reservation) • $10/Per Student/Per Lesson
• Download Sample Contract
|| • Download Brochure: HERE
• Instructors and students must sign a release. Reservations require a certificate of insurance for $1,000,000 liability insurance protection.
• Use of the ring for schooling purposes is free to the public, but a release form must be signed before the combination to the gate can be obtained.
*Complete & Mail to:
Carroll County Equestrian Center
300 S. Center Street
Westminster, MD 21157
• Please contact Bridget McCullough, Equestrian Center Manager 301-829-7442 or Email for further information and reservations.
• Lessons/horses are not provided at the Carroll County Equestrian Center.
Click Here for more information.
• The Carroll County Equestrian Council improved the site with water
for horses, public address system, storage facility, pavilion, and
developed the cross country course.
• The Carroll County Equestrian Council is looking for volunteers to help
maintain the Equestrian Center and miles of multi-use trails. If you want to
make a difference and feel you have something to offer, please call the Department of Recreation and Parks, 410-386-2103 or 1-888-302-8978
to ask for further information or attend the Council’s monthly meetings.
• The Council invites you to help with this project that benefits all members
of the equine community in Carroll County.
• Please put information concerning this Equestrian Center in your newsletters. Donations of time, materials, and/or dollars are welcome.